Ever had too many greens in your refrigerator and the diet plan was getting too heavy for you? Bring out that healthy bunch and try this amazing Crispy Fried Broccoli recipe. It can serve as an amazing appetizer as well as your good fiber intake. I often end up making broccoli soup which is also very healthy and nutritious but this time i tried something different. It was simply yum and I’m definite that you will like it too. Do try out my cracklingspinach recipe too.
- 250g fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup gram flour
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1.5 tsps of coriander powder
- 1.5 tsps of cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil as needed for frying
|Prep Time : 10 mins||Cooking Time: 10mins||Serves : 2-3|
Time needed: 20 minutes.
Clean, wash and chop the broccoli florets. Add them to a large mixing bowl along with the above spices and mix well so that all the pieces are coated well.
Now add the gram flour and combine all the ingredients well. Add just enough water to make sure the broccoli’s are well covered with the batter.
Heat oil in a pan and fry the broccoli’s until crispy from all sides. Drain on a kitchen towel so as to absorb the extra oil and serve hot with tomato ketchup
- To make it more crunchier you could even add rice flour instead of gram flour. Therefore try replacing the flour if you’d like
- Adding 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste to it could also enhance the flavours of your Crispy Fried Broccoli
- You can also check out :https://www.indianveggiedelight.com/broccoli-65/ for amazing recipes